Author: Brandon Pearman
The views expressed here are mine alone and do not reflect the view of my employer.
- Speaker and author about TDD, refactoring and agile.
- Code without tests is bad code... Without them, we really don't know if our code is getting better or worse
- Remember, code is your house, and you have to live in it.
- Encapsulation is important, but the reason why it is important is more important. Encapsulation helps us reason about our code.
- Tests that take too long to run end up not being run.
- The fact remains: Good design is testable, and design that isn’t testable is bad.
- Michael Feathers' Blog
- Book - Working Effectively with Legacy Code