Author: Brandon Pearman
The views expressed here are mine alone and do not reflect the view of my employer.
- Popularized Event Sourcing
- Coined Command query responsibility segregation
- When following DRY, it is quite common that people start building coupling and complexity into their software.
- By simply saving events, you are avoiding the complications associated with saving complex domain objects to a relational store; namely, the object-relational impedance mismatch
- Book - Exploring CQRS and Event Sourcing